Let’s start with when and why are supplements important for you.
Beverly supplements are designed for the following situations:
- If you want to recomposition your body. In other words gain lean muscle, lose fat or both.
- If you want to look different from the norm. In other words, you want to carry more muscle or less fat than the average person out there.
- You want to increase your strength.
- If you want to enhance your recovery from intense weight training or other athletic endeavor.
- Beverly also makes high quality health support nutrients to enhance your well being.
Ok, what you really want to know is, "What should I take?"
The number one supplement that you’ll need is one of our protein powders. Here’s a short intro.
Muscle ProviderMuscle Provider is the highest quality blend of the world’s best forms of whey and egg. It mixes very easily and is absorbed rapidly and efficiently. The faster availability of amino acids make Muscle Provider ideal for aiding rapid muscle recovery post workout. It is also effective for you if you want to strengthen and tone your muscles; increase stamina and energy; and reduce body fat.
What makes it different from other whey proteins on the market is its extremely high level of whey hydrolysates. Whey protein hydrolysate is whey protein isolate that has been partially pre-digested through an enzymatic process. This process breaks the protein down into its component amino acids more rapidly, reduces the amount of time that the protein stays in the stomach, and accelerates its absorption into the bloodstream. Whey protein hydrolysate is the best form of whey protein for building lean muscle tissue.
Note: Beverly International has recreated our classic Muscle Provider vanilla product and it will be available November 1, 2007. We had overwhelming feedback to bring back the original taste and texture. Well, we were fine with attempting to mimic the same taste and texture as the original, but we didn’t want to sacrifice the results we were getting with the new formula. So, we found a way to add even more whey hydrolysates to the formula without sacrificing taste and this made the enzyme complex no longer necessary. (Believe me, that was not an easy task.)
Important Questions to ask yourself before trying Muscle Provider:Is it your first time taking a protein powder?
If you like chocolate, Muscle Provider is your best choice. Not only is it an absolutely fabulous protein source, it has an excellent taste and mixes easily. In fact, Chocolate Muscle Provider is the best tasting, and most effective product on the market. Do you need the best pre and post workout formula to promote growth? Research has proven that whey hydrolysate (the primary ingredient in Muscle Provider) is the optimum form of protein for rapid absorption and utilization. In fact, whey hydrolysates are up to 16 times more effective in promoting protein synthesis (creation of new muscle tissue) than other protein sources.
Do you want a protein that is extremely high in essential amino acids (EAAs) and BCAAS? (This one is for the scientists out there.) Muscle Provider’s amino acid profile is unchallenged. Nearly 50% of the amino acid content comes from the eight essential amino acids. And Branch Chain Amino Acids account for nearly 50% of the essential aminos.
Are you lactose intolerant?
Muscle Provider is virtually lactose free and ideal for individuals that are lactose intolerant.
Best ways to take Muscle Provider:To boost your daily protein intake to gain and maintain lean muscle mass or lose bodyfat:
Males: Take 2 scoops of Muscle Provider with 12-16 oz. of cold water or any non caloric beverage of your choice. Females: Take 1 scoop of Muscle Provider with 6-8 oz. of cold water or any non caloric beverage of your choice. Vary the amount of liquid to achieve your desired consistency. Drink one or more servings daily, as needed to satisfy your protein or muscle enhancing requirements.
Before and after training: Take one or more servings of Muscle Provider 30 minutes before training and another serving immediately after training. On non-training days use Muscle Provider two to three times daily. If you can only take it one time, take it after training.
What others say about Beverly International Muscle Provider...Just in this issue (Volume 12, #3) of the No Nonsense Newsletter here’s what we hear about Muscle Provider:
- Josh King takes Muscle Provider because it " has a better effect on my conditioning... "
- Not only did the protein taste awesome (Muscle Provider tastes like a Yoo Hoo cola), but my energy levels tripled, my muscles became fuller, I was gaining strength, and my workouts were improving."
- During the Strength Peaking Phase, be sure to drink a serving of Muscle Provider pre and post workout.
- Beverly shakes contain easily absorbed protein factions that decrease muscle breakdown and encourage muscle growth. You should plan it so that you drink a Muscle Provider shake as soon as possible after your workout. Since it is rich in whey protein hydrolysates, Your body will soak it up like a sponge. That’s another example of research proving that we’ve been doing the right things all along."
- Muscle Provider Chocolate is a life saver, it helps get rid of my pre contest cravings.
If you want to buy just one product to get started, we recommend Muscle Provider Chocolate or...
Ultimate Muscle ProteinUltimate Muscle Protein is a multi species protein for someone who wants to build muscle and accelerate fat loss.
It’s main ingredient is milk protein isolate (MPI) – a great combination of anabolic (muscle building) and anticatabolic (muscle preserving) properties. Milk Protein Isolate provides a quick burst of amino acids (whey isolate) for muscle growth, as well as a longer lasting, slow digesting protein (micellar casein) to preserve muscle tissue.
If you want to take just one form of protein that meets all your needs, Ultimate Muscle Protein is it. Studies have shown that it has the best of both protein worlds. About 20% is rapidly absorbed whey protein isolate to meet your immediate protein needs, while the remaining 80% is micellar casein absorbed over time giving you a sustained release effect that keeps your body in a positive nitrogen balance. (A positive nitrogen balance is the state where your body makes muscle versus a negative nitrogen balance where your body is tearing down muscle tissue to meet its energy needs.)
UMP also contains added "critical cluster" amino acids: arginine, glutamine, leucine, isoleucine, valine (the most important for muscle building).
Important Questions to ask yourself before trying Beverly International’s Ultimate Muscle Protein:
Are you looking for a protein powder with the optimized ingredients and nutrient ratio for lean muscle gain with fat loss?
Milk protein isolate, the main ingredient in Ultimate Muscle Protein, is the best protein available for concomitant muscle gain and fat loss.
Best ways to take UMP:
- As a shake between food meals:
- Males: 2 scoops of UMP with 16 oz. of cold water (fat loss) or milk (weight gain).
Females: 1-2 scoops of UMP (depending on your goals) in cold water. Use about 8 oz water per scoop of UMP.Shake Tips:
- Vary the amount of liquid to achieve your desired consistency.
- Add ice to the blender for a creamier shake.
- Add almond butter, berries or cream to your shake or pudding.
Ultimate Muscle Protein vanilla flavor is our next best seller to chocolate Muscle Provider. Ultimate Muscle Protein also comes in chocolate and cookies & crème flavors. It makes a thicker, more filling shake than Muscle Provider.
So your first decision is Muscle Provider or Ultimate Muscle Protein?
- Here’s how to choose.
- 1. If you want to take your shake right before or after training choose Muscle Provider.
- 2. If you like chocolate, choose Muscle Provider. Muscle Provider vanilla isn’t bad, but here’s the thing – whey hydrolysates are the best form of whey protein, but they are also the worst tasting. With the chocolate flavor we are able to mask the hydrolysate taste completely. The vanilla flavoring is not strong enough to completely mask the hydrolysates so I can honestly state that vanilla Muscle Provider is not our best tasting protein. However, it is extremely effective. And long-time users swear by it.
- 3. If you want a protein shake before bed, Ultimate Muscle Protein is your best choice. Its sustained release allows you to build muscle all night long.
- 4. We think that the Ultimate Muscle Protein vanilla flavor makes the best shake. It’s creamy and tasty.
"I’ve been using Beverly for over 30 years, everything from their super-dose vitamin-mineral packets to Muscle Provider Proteins. Beverly was No. 1 over 30 years ago and is No. 1 today.
In my opinion, Beverly has just outdone themselves. Without any reservation, I can tell you that their Ultimate Muscle Protein is the MOST powerful protein in the known Galaxies! UMP is engineered to simultaneously build muscle and blast off fat, WITHOUT steroids, and man-oh-man, does it work.
In fact, UMP works so well, that I’ll guarantee this – You will get the BEST results of your life with it. Now to complicate matters more, we have.
Finally, if weight gain or recovery from a sports activity is your goal, try...
Mass Maker UltraMass Maker is a versatile formula comprised of multi species proteins, quality complex carbohydrates and targeted electrolytes. Consider Mass Maker if weight gain or recovery from intense training or sports activity is your primary goal.
Mass Maker is an ideal pre or post workout portable meal. It’s ratio of protein to carbohydrate is perfect for recovery from intense training. It also makes a great meal replacement if you’re on a budget or have a high metabolism.
Mass Maker Ultra is perfect for you in situations where you want to increase muscle mass and strength, yet stay relatively lean. It is also our first recommendation to athletes in performance sports.
Mass Maker Ultra is a perfect pre or post workout portable meal. It’s ratio of protein to carbohydrate is perfect for recovery from intense training. It also makes a great meal replacement if you’re on a budget or have a high metabolism.
Best ways to take Mass Maker Ultra:
- As an advanced Pre-Workout and Recovery Drink
- Use one serving thirty minutes before training and one or more servings after training.
- For Muscular Weight Gain
- Add one or two servings of Mass Maker Ultra in one or two cups of water or milk and drink as a tasty dessert to your regular meals.
- The Ultimate Muscle Protein Gainer Protein Shake
Blend 2 servings UMP and 2 servings Mass Maker Ultra in 16-20 ounces of cold milk add ice for a creamier drink). You can also add a banana for additional calories.
- Don’t Let Your Confusion or Indecision Hold Back Your Results
- Don’t let any of this confuse you. If you are already taking a Beverly protein and are happy with the results don’t change. You are definitely on the right track. Our two best sellers are chocolate Muscle Provider and vanilla Ultimate Muscle Protein. If you have not tried either, you might give one or the other a try.